It’s about time for a proper list update I think, this being the first week of 2014 and all! I’ve made some progress here and there and I’m definitely feeling more confident in my crafting now. I don’t think all of this will be finished before the year of projects end though, I get sidetracked a lot. :)
- Something wearable for wrapping up at work (Honey cowl CO Nov 17, BO Dec 15)
- I finished this in December but never changed the list to reflect this. This cowl was not really what I had in mind when I first wrote my list, but it suits the purpose just fine :)
- Finish my doily shawl
- Doing little progress, but it sees daylight from time to time
- Finish my Stitch Sampler
- Taking up space beside my desk, getting a stitch here and there
- Another lalylala-doll (first one finished July 2, Kira started November 1)
- Had some work done before Christmas but nothing since then. I have a head, hood, body and one arm almost finished
- Learn some different sock techniques like toe up, magic loop and other heels/toes (Experimenting with socks from “Socks from the toe up”)
- The second sock in my Regia yarn had been in hibernation since November, but I just picked it up and I’m onto the gusset increases now. I ordered myself some Cascade Heritage sock yarn for Christmas present and can’t wait to cast on a more complicated pattern!
- A mixed stripes/sampler blanket in Stylecraft (project page)
- In complete hibernation until I order more yarn
- A blanket inspired by Cherry Heart’s sampler blanket in Drops Safran (project page)
- I still love it, just haven’t been inspired lately
- Finish the blanket for my sister and her fiancé
- Need to find the inspiration and resolve and finish this. It will be fabolous I just need to get it together :)
- A clothing item a little more complicated than a shawl/wrap (In threes cardigan, CO Jan 1)
- I finally found the perfect pattern! I received some lovely Malabrigo Rios yarn for Christmas and it was just perfect for this little cardigan :) Might bind off soon.
- Add a border from ”Around the corner” to something
- Not yet..
- A bag or tote made of blocks (squares, hexagons..)
- Got help from mum to learn to sew linings in bags and also got some fabric from her stash, so my mind is buzzing with bag ideas!
- Try out different dishcloths (made A LOT of those, see the #dishcloth tag in my projects)
- Made some dishcloths for Christmas presents!
Christmas gifts (not sure about this one) Finish my Dahlia shawl(finished December 8) Learn to knit socks(first pair finished) Give wool yarn some love(finally convinced wool is lovely, mainly helped by spinning and Malabrigo) Buy an expensive and luxurious yarn and find a project for it(Malabrigo sock and Whippoorwill!)
Hope you have a great week!